Note: At this time, Instacart can't accept retailer specific gift cards.
Didn’t receive gift card
If someone sent you an Instacart gift card, but you didn’t receive an email—
- Check your email’s Junk or Spam folders
- Confirm your email address with the sender
- Check any other email address you may have
If you’ve tried these steps, contact—
- USD gift cards: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CAD gift cards: email@example.com
If you see an error message when you try to redeem your gift card—
- If the error message says that the code you entered is invalid, check that the code entered matches the code from the gift card email.
- Make sure there are no extra spaces before or after the code
- Copy and paste the code to make sure it is entered correctly
- Check any other Instacart accounts you may have.
- View the Credits, promos and gift cards section in your account to see if the gift card is redeemed. Learn more about redeeming a gift card.
If you still have trouble redeeming your card, take screenshots of the issue you’re experiencing and reach out to Instacart Care.
Note: Gift cards can only be purchased, sent, and redeemed within the same country that you live in.
Lost or stolen card
At this time, gift cards can’t be replaced if lost, stolen, or used without your permission.